To be a first choice in secondary education, where young people will be engaged by high quality teaching to enable them to succeed in their lives.
To achieve our vision, Auburn High School will provide a modern teaching and learning environment that promotes curiosity and cooperation to create thinking and aspiring young people.
This environment will be responsive and creative, where knowledge and understanding lead to creativity, cooperation, work, connectedness to the world and adaptability.
- We want students to graduate from Auburn High School with a high quality qualification that meets their needs and hopes
- We want all our students to achieve a quality tertiary destination
- We want them to leave us with an enthusiasm for learning and a passion for personal excellence
- We want our students to be creative in their thinking and in their work
- We want them to understand they are a global citizen developing a broad world view and a personal commitment to a strong community spirit at the local level
- We want our students to develop a strong work ethic
- We want our students to set challenging personal goals
- We want to create a culture of high expectations, achievement and respectful relationships
- We want to foster strong links with universities and industry.